An Open Letter to Critics of Israel
Didn’t really thought about it. I’m sorry to hear one rocket closed an Airport but that story is the least interesting to me right now (Yes I’m sure it will interest me when the military operation will end and in addition to the money that I pay from my taxes that pass to Gaza (Israel such a cruel country don’t care about Gaza supplies water, electricity, cement (who later used by terrorists to build terror tunnels) and other various commodities ) I suppose, taxes will raise to improve the economy here in Israel that suffered a severe blow).
So to your question, it is likely that some countries have banned flights to Israel because they are really afraid (it’s understandable but an overreaction in my opinion) and some countries really, like you said, an economic boycott in disguise.
First of all, I never once said that Arabs=terrorists, just making this clear. It’s not true and it’s definitely not something that I believe in, please don’t put words in my mouth.
Now, to make another thing clear - this mess did not begin with the Palestinians defending themselves. In fact, there wasn’t a single missile, a single bullet, a single bomb so far in the past 17 days that was aimed with the purpose of defending Palestinians. All of them were either to kill Israeli civilians and soldiers and protect weapons and missiles (courtesy of Hamas), or to defend Israeli civilians (god bless the IDF). In fact, just in case you want to know, here’s how things started (surprise, surprise, it’s not just “Israel attacked Gaza” - we just don’t do that, dude):
1) Hamas (just in case you don’t know what ‘Hamas’ is - if you don’t then you probably don’t know a single thing about this conflict - it’s a terrorist organization who’s stated goal is to destroy Israel and kill all Israelis indiscriminately, and who’s now an official part of the Palestinian leadership, after gaining wide support among Palestinian citizens - and probably losing it after getting hundreds of them killed in the past two+ weeks. Basically, a massive pain in like 70% of the leaders of the modern world’s asses) kidnapped and murdered 3 Israeli teenagers. THE PALESTINIAN CITIZENS WERE REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS WHOLE KIDNAPPING DEAL. Israel did not attack Gaza at this point. it did, however, send the army to search for the kidnapped kids and arrest suspects.
2) An Arab teenager from Israel was murdered by some fucking piece of shit that I can’t even call a person, as revenge for the 3 boys. LITERALLY NOBODY IN ISRAEL THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN ACCEPTABLE DEED AND THIS MAN IS HOPEFULLY GOING TO JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. Many Arab citizens of Israel started rioting, threatening to kill people and destroying entire neighborhoods. The police and the army were sent to take over things and clean the mess, they didn’t kill anyone and used relatively harmless riot control means. Israel still did not attack Gaza at this point (seriously, why would we?).
3) Hamas, the life of the party, decided to launch a shitload of missiles at Israel! (I mean, they’ve been firing this stuff at Israeli settlements for like 13 years, but who cares about that! Right?). Here is your act of terrorism that started the current mess (they are literally targeting Israeli civilians. “Targeting” as in “ON PURPOSE”. Shocking, right? Nah, not really, we’re pretty much used to it). At this point Israel attacked Gaza. To be more accurate, it attacked Hamas’ terrorists and ammo stocks. This is what you call, my friend, SELF DEFENCE. Not firing missiles at civilians because you’re angry, but bombing terrorists who try to kill your own civilians. It can’t get any simpler than that. And every single thing I said so far is a fact, not an opinion.
4) After a few days of fighting - mostly Hamas firing it’s missiles and the Israeli Air Forces bombing the launching sites and ammo stocks to stop them (please take note that most of the missiles are stored in mosques, schools, civilian houses, hospitals, etc., which makes these places legitimate targets according to international laws - but not to the IDF, who still tries not to hurt civilians when attacking) Egypt initiated a cease fire, which ISRAEL AGREED TO but Hamas DIDN’T. Israel obviously had the upper hand at this point (with the Iron Dome preventing Israeli civilians from getting hurt effectively but Hamas being massively attacked) and it even accepted the cease fire despite the fact that Hamas didn’t, and stopped the attacks, resuming them later because Hamas just wouldn’t stop firing.
5) A few days later, seeing as the missile attacks threatening like 2/3 of the Israeli population didn’t stop, Israel decided to “Invade” into Gaza. A major reason for sending soldiers into Gaza to risk their lives rather than keep bombing using the Air Forces was because those attacks were causing a lot of casualties on the Palestinian side (you see, Hamas’ terrorists are so brave they use Palestinian civilians as human shields, and they hide in tunnels underneath hospitals and schools).
6) Basically the situation right now is that brave 20 year old kids die fighting terrorists in Gaza because the terrorists attack them from behind a human shield, from behind women and children that the soldiers don’t want to hurt. While Israel asks Palestinians to evacuate from the dangerous areas their LEADERS, Hamas, threaten the citizens’ lives and force them to stay in their homes so that the terrorists have people to hide behind.
Again, everything stated here is FACT. And I say this as a person who actually lives here, not just someone who sits behind their laptop screen on the other side of the globe and reblogs stuff, or someone who sees bits and pieces of the news and thinks he knows everything. I run to the shelter when the alarms go off, I see and hear the explosions in the sky, I read entire newspapers that represent different opinions.
Anyway I think I summed it up pretty well. Feel free to ask me more questions.
Jewish And Arab People Posing Together Online, ‘Refusing To Be Enemies’
In the midst of news about the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, some people are posting photos online for an international social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter, with the hashtag, #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies.
Even during a battle and war Israel makes sure that its enemy’s civilians are taking care in the best was possible…
Israel Defense Force helping the wounded and protecting citizens (Gaza and Israeli.) Does this look like genocide to you?
Because sending suicide bombers to Israel and killing dozens of innocent people It’s okay.
Because using their own people as human shields to protected their missiles its okay.
sending thousands of missiles at civilians is okay.
Teaching the children to hate and “to kill and burn every jew” its okay.
Yeah, your right they are human.
And just to be clear I didn’t say this war is okay I said Israel has the obligation to protect its citizens just like any other country that would do everything to protect its citizens from terrorism.
I’m not against the people of Gaza (who suffer the most) I’m against Hamas
its take two to tango.
this is a screenshot of the application of alarms in Israel. Here you can see that every five minutes Hamas shot bombs into Israel.
I believe in the left party of the political spectrum, I am against the collective punishment of the fighting taking place right now in Gaza.
BUT how would you react if a terrorist organization would shoot at your home a hundred missiles every day?
How would your country will react?
Israel has the obligation to protect its citizens.
Yes, I am against war and unnecessary death of people but I don’t know any other way to stop the terror.
You may say that peace talk is the answer. But both sides don’t really want peace. Every time there is some kind of peace talks, both sides are doing everything to stop it.
Peace will come only when the leaders of both sides will do anything to reach an agreement. When the leaders of both parties admit their mistakes and past leaders mistakes and understand that we need a peaceful future.
Until then, they will kill us and we will kill them.
Sarah Paulson as Cordelia Foxx in American Horror Story: Coven.
"I feel terrible for a Palestinian child who dies," said HBO’s Bill Maher, "but if it’s your father, your brother, your uncle who’s firing those rockets into Israel, who’s fault is it really? Do you really expect the Israelis not to retaliate?" Learn more, sign up:http://www.unwatch.org/isignup
Rockets fired by Hamas Terrorists
Hamas Terror Tunnels
"This video is short, very sweet, and to the point. Two Border Patrol IDF soldiers treating kids, Palestinian kids, like kids. Just being nice. Did you know that Israeli soldiers can be nice? And teaching them how to be polite and say “thank you” when someone gives you something. This clip says it all…" (x)